We have an expert team of dedicated individuals, committed to treat all elements of cardiovascular disease. We accomplish this through a patient-centered health care delivery system that combines prevention, comprehensive clinical skills, and individualized attention. We strive to work cooperatively and professionally with all physicians involved in the care of our patients.
“The paradigm has shifted. Despite the challenges in providing high-quality care, it is absolutely achievable. The key is Working with a tight-knit, outstanding team, with focus on the right values keeping the patient in the center. My colleagues and our staff are all committed to doing the very best for our patients.”
– Dr. Anuj Shah
The conditions we treat at Apex Heart and Vascular Center include:
- Chest pain
- Heart arrhythmia including atrial fibrillation
- Shortness of breath
- Skin discoloration
- Cold feet
- Leg swelling
- Leg pain
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Varicose and spider veins
- Aortic aneurysm
- Carotid artery disease
- And more!
Why choose us?
Are you tired of getting tests and not receiving answers? At Apex Heart and Vascular, we go beyond testing. When choosing a Specialist, especially one that will manage yours and your loved one’s cardiac conditions, you want to ensure that the Provider understands your needs, is able to communicate and listen with understanding and will involve you in the decision making process. A Cardiovascular Specialist is not just the one that completes your procedure, but the one that will be spending time with you integrating all the components of your health in an effort to develop a comprehensive evaluation with a goal of maintaining your active lifestyle and most importantly, prevention.
Dr. Anuj Shah, the founder of Apex Heart and Vascular, lives and practices with the philosophy of treating his patients the way he would treat his family. At Apex Heart and Vascula, you are family. We welcome you to come and experience this for yourself.
- Leadership and experience: Our providers are leaders in the field and highly specialized in diagnosing, treating, and managing a wide range of cardiovascular conditions. We are excited to train and mentor future innovators in cardiology. Dr. Shah has been a leader in the field of cardiology and vascular disease with 7 board certifications, multiple awards, honors, publications and has consistently been ranked as the top doctor in New Jersey and New York.
- Individualized care: We offer the highest quality of personalized, patient-centered care that has achieved an excellent level of patient satisfaction.
- Strong network and support staff: At Apex Heart and Vascular, we attract the right talent with physicians, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, nurses, patient care coordinator, nutritionist, wellness coordinator and clinical staff of the highest caliber who all strive to deliver outstanding patient care. As a patient, you have access to all specialists providing effective, comprehensive care with focus on wellness.
- State-of-the-art technology: We have the latest technology machines, devices, instruments for cardiac, vascular as well as state-of-art vein center.
- Cutting-edge research: Despite serving the community, we continue to focus on innovative and impactful research that improve outcomes for our patients and other patients in the community.
- Full Service Cardiology Office
- Multi-lingual Our physicians speak many languages including: Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, Hebrew, and Russian.
- Convenient Hours & Locations We offer five convenient New Jersey locations in Jersey City, Passaic, Newark and Irvington and open on weekends.
- Our friendly receptionists answer the phones, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6 pm. The physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us when you need expert care. We are dedicated to our patients and their well-being.